If your item arrives damaged, doesn’t match the listing description, or is the wrong item, you can return it for a refund. If you've changed your mind and want to send it back, you can ask the seller if they'll accept a return.
Send the item back
When the seller accepts your return, you'll receive an email to your Messages with the subject “Send the item back”. You'll need to send it back within 10 business days, using tracked postage. Adding tracking details to your return helps protect against delays or issues in the refund process. If you use an Koroz returns label, tracking details are automatically uploaded. If you're using your own label.
When you're sending the item back, repack it carefully, and keep in mind that the condition you send the item back to the seller in is important.
If the returned item is used, damaged, missing parts, or is damaged during return postage because it wasn't packaged correctly, some sellers might deduct from your refund to cover the loss in the item's value.
Get your refund
Once the item is delivered to the seller, your refund should be processed within 2 business days. Your refund will be sent to your original payment method and funds are usually available within 3-5 business days.
Engaging in activity as described in the Abusive Buyer Policy. may result in a range of actions, including issuing warnings to buyers, blocking buyers from requesting returns or refunds on Koroz, blocking buyers from opening claims, the loss of Koroz Money Back Guarantee coverage, and account suspension.
Activity that is not allowed includes, but is not limited to:
- Opening duplicate requests using other buyer protection programmes
- Colluding with a seller to wrongly declare an item's value for customs
- Filing a chargeback after receiving a refund
- Claiming an item was not received when there is proof of delivery to the buyers address on the Order Details
- Falsely claiming an item was not as described
- Returning an item other than the original item received
- Using or damaging and item and then returning it