What is the Promotion?
Invited sellers ("Sellers") who activate the offer and then create new listings in the fixed price, auction-style, or auction-style with Buy It Now format during the Promotion Period, pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth herein, will receive a 25% discount on final value fees ("Promotional Rate") during the Promotion Period (the "Promotion").
The Promotion does not apply to insertion fees or optional advanced listing upgrade and supplemental service fees. Discounted final value fees will be applied to the total amount of the sale, including the cost of the item and shipping charges, excluding any sales tax. All existing selling limits on your account (as well as category and item limits) still apply, and may prevent you from creating the maximum number of listings in this Promotion.
This Promotion is available to Sellers who: (i) received an email and/or message in My Koroz ; (ii) activated the Promotion in the email or on the Promotion landing page; and (iii) meet Koroz’s minimum seller performance. Please sign in to My Koroz and view your seller dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards.
When is it?
This Promotion will begin on Monday, March 12, 2018, at 00:00:01 PT (12:00 AM plus one second), and will end on Thursday, April 12, 2018, at 23:59:59 PT (11:59 PM plus 59 seconds), for listings on https://koroz.uk (the "Promotion Period").
How do I activate the Promotion?
Sellers that have been invited to participate will automatically receive the Promotion after they activate the Promotion in the email or on the Promotion landing page, and then either update existing listings or create new listings on the US site at https://koroz.uk through the Sell Your Item form, Koroz Seller Tools, Koroz Mobile applications, and most third-party tools. Please note that the discount may not be shown during the listing process. Instead, the discount will be reflected in the "Seller Account" section in My Koroz , under the Account tab, as well as in your next invoice.
Restrictions & Exclusions.
- All listings must comply with all applicable Koroz policies, including Koroz Duplicate listing policy that allows for the removal of duplicate fixed price listings.
- The following categories are excluded: Koroz Motors Passenger Vehicles, Motorcycles, Boats, Power Sports, Other Vehicles, Motors Local Market, Real Estate, Classified Ad listings, Heavy Equipment, Food Trucks, Trailers & Carts, Imaging & Aesthetics Equipment, and Commercial Printing Presses.
- The Promotion excludes listings with a start date after the Promotion Period.
- This Promotion is only valid for listings on the UK site at https://koroz.uk.
- Fees for and any applicable PayPal fees will still apply. Please note: Not all features are available in all listing flows.